Join us for week-long Model UN programs at Harvard University, Simmons University, and Belmont Day School!
Summer Institute in Global Leadership
UNAGB’s Summer Institute in Global Leadership brings together local and international students to address global issues through Model UN. Students learn to think critically about the problems facing our world, use diplomacy and compromise as tools, and form policy proposals that make solutions possible. Students will:
- Meet others who are passionate about global issues and current events
- Learn from guest speakers, including NGO leaders, diplomats, and local politicians
- Improve public speaking and negotiation techniques
- Learn new Model UN strategies!
When: Week-long programs in June, July, and August. Students are encouraged to attend multiple weeks!
Where: Harvard University, Simmons University, and Belmont Day School
Cost: $695 per student/week (Young Delegates week $595)
Questions: Contact us! Please call 617-482-4587 or email Lynn Arsenault, Senior Manager of Marketing and Communications, at [email protected]
Registration is now open for the following programs (click the links below!):
- Climate Change (June 24-June 28, Grades 7-12)
- Global Health (July 8-July 12, Grades 7-12)
- Young Delegates (July 22-July 26, Grades 5-7)
- Women in Leadership (July 22-July 26, Grades 7-10)
- Human Rights (July 29-August 2, Grades 7-10)
- Advanced Negotiation and Chair Training (July 29-August 2, Grades 11-12)
- Advanced Public Speaking (August 5-August 9, Grades 9-12)